We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Tobago
Search

Tobago Weather in June

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
62 reviews
98 helpful votes
Tobago Weather in June
Save

Hello.

We have just booked to go to Le Grand Courlan in Tobago in the 2nd week of June 05. Does anyone know what sort of weather we should expect? It's not the middle of the rainy season or anything is it?!

Have read many hugely varying reports of Le Grand Courlan but we are hoping for the best!

Many thanks.

tobago
13 posts
1. Re: Tobago Weather in June
Save

Corpus Christi man.... is the 26th May... and it is also officially the start of the rainy season here in Trinidad and Tobago... . it was raining 'buckets a drop' yesterday.... can't tell yuh how it will be mid june... but be sure that the sun shines everyday here... and only rains when it gets toooooo hot!

The hotel looks good from the outside... cant tell you much for the inside.... rooms and such... all I know is that you got direct access to the beach... and a nice looking restaurant...

Hampshire Uk
1 post
2. Re: Tobago Weather in June
Save

Hello

I am trawling websites to look at reviews as my husband and I are going to Le Grand Courlan over Christmas this year. I have read so many varying reports - how did you get on? Did it live up to your expecctations? I hope so.

A reply would be so appreciated!

helen-leach@tiscali.co.uk

Devon, UK
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
11 reviews
25 helpful votes
3. Re: Tobago Weather in June
Save

Try looking at mytobago forum for other reviews