We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crown Point Beach Hotel and Resort

edmonton
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Crown Point Beach Hotel and Resort

My family is planning a trip to tobago for three weeks. We are looking to stay at Crown Point. Has anyone ever stayed there, and would you recommend this hotel. Is it so close to the airport that one might find it annoying. Thanks for the feed back.

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Crown Point Beach Hotel and Resort

Hi there,

I have never stayed there but have been to Tobago many many times. I have always stayed near the airport as most of the accommodations in Crown Point are within walking distance of the airport. You should not be bothered by the airport...I believe they do not have any late night flights and in fact, many people enjoy watching the planes come in and out. Don't worry about it...you'll love Tobago so much, you won't care! Enjoy.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
337 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crown Point Beach Hotel and Resort

I also wrote you on your other message you posted, please check it out. You will not even notice the airport. We stayed right next door to the airport and did not. Groceries same as here maybe a bit cheaper. Local cuisine not to miss sounds weird but awesome, pig tail soup, cow heel soup, conch and dumplings and also the fresh bake with cheese at the store bay beach right next to your hotel.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
337 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crown Point Beach Hotel and Resort

Forgot to mention about your choice of hotels. We did not stay there but did tour the grounds, absolutely beautiful. Would love to stay there sometime ourselves. Some rooms appeared to be newly renovated.

Get answers to your questions about Tobago
Recent Conversations