We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona Tourist Information Guide

Barcelona, Spain
1 post
Save Topic
Barcelona Tourist Information Guide

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum. I found this forum very interesting and good so I have joined here to share my experience with you all. I want to tell you about my awesome trip to Barcelona which was full of adventure. Barcelona tour guide is the best service for tourism in Spain (ourguideinbarcelona.com). Thank you to the administrator to allow me in this forum.

Trinidad
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona Tourist Information Guide

You probably have the wrong Port-of-Spain

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,635 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona Tourist Information Guide

ha ha ... that's a new one.

trinidad
Level Contributor
250 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona Tourist Information Guide

Thanks for the information, I visited Tenerife a few years ago and enjoyed my stay there, so with the added information I may go to Spain next. Regards.

We are Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago named for Spain since we have be colonised by so many conquerors, The Spanish, Dutch, French and English. We are happily a Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.

The Forum is divided in countries and location. We are under the heading Caribbean.

4. Re: Barcelona Tourist Information Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 13, 2015