We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels in port of spain area, trinidad

Which Port of Spain hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
2 posts
Save Topic
hotels in port of spain area, trinidad

Hi, i am planning a vacation next month in trinidad and am desperately looking for feedback about these hotels please:Knightsbridge Haven, La Calypso & Copper Kettle.

Trinidad
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels in port of spain area, trinidad

Hi,

I live in Port of Spain and have never heard of those hotels. Are you sure they aren't in Tobago?

Try Chaconia, Alicia's Guest House, Carnattas, Normandie & Monique's guest house. They are in safe locations and are decent hotels and not too pricey.

There is a guy on this site who has a guest house in Petit Valley - he might be okay as well but I've never seen it.

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels in port of spain area, trinidad

I f you want a true vacation...visit Trinidad for one day and then head to Tobago,you will be soo glad you did that.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels in port of spain area, trinidad

I haven't heard of Knightsbridge Haven but La Calypso is not bad. I won't suggest you go to Copper Kettle. It's not in a safe area of town and its reputation has not been a good one .

If you are looking for just somewhere to lay your head at night and is within the downtown area, you can try the Abercrombrie Inn.

4. Re: hotels in port of spain area, trinidad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, August 12, 2009