We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carnival 2014/ Tribe Mas

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
493 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Carnival 2014/ Tribe Mas

Hello all,

my friend and myself are planning to attend Carnival 2014, and would like to play with tribe. Does anyone know how this can be done? any services that offer registration help? or know any committee members?

Thanks!

Trinidad
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carnival 2014/ Tribe Mas

Facebook TRIBE Carnival

Twitter @CarnivalTRIBE

www.carnivaltribe.com

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
493 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carnival 2014/ Tribe Mas

Thanks for the response back, but I have been told that I cannot do registration on my own via their website as I'm not a past purchaser or TLC card holder.

If this is the case, I cannot use their website , how else can I vet around this?

New Orleans...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Carnival 2014/ Tribe Mas

You can email me at fayolakl@hotmail.com. I'm currently in Trinidad (a trini national) And I'm arranging a carnival trip for me and my friends who go to university in the US. Send me an email and i'll give you more information.

New Orleans...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Carnival 2014/ Tribe Mas

You can email me at fayolakl@hotmail.com. I'm currently in Trinidad (a trini national) And I'm arranging a carnival trip for me and my friends who go to university in the US. Send me an email and i'll give you more information.

5. Re: Carnival 2014/ Tribe Mas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, June 26, 2013
6. Re: Carnival 2014/ Tribe Mas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, July 04, 2013
Trinidad
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carnival 2014/ Tribe Mas

Just some extra info for those interested. The band Harts had their Band Launch this week. They said some Sections have already sold out.

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
10 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Carnival 2014/ Tribe Mas

Its good you are planning early. Booking travel for Carnival can be tough. Here is a site with good testimonials. …blogspot.com/p/what-makes-us-unique.html

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Carnival 2014/ Tribe Mas

Hi check out these travel packages: www.DiasporaTravelers.com/Carnival2014

Trinidad
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Carnival 2014/ Tribe Mas

You can also wait for costume resales from people who registered and can no longer play.

I also don't have any registration link but have used this method to get into other bands in the past. Hoping to do the same for Tribe this year since I love their costumes.

Some sites to check are:

fineahban.com

carnivaljunction.com

They also have facebook pages. People tend to post on Trinidadcarnivaldiary's facebook page as well.

Get answers to your questions about Port of Spain