We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

affordable accommodation in POS for one month

Europe
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
affordable accommodation in POS for one month

Hi there!

I need to stay in POS for about a month. As I cannot afford a hotel I was wondering if there are any guesthouses having rooms to let to........uhhhhh...reasonable prices.....for poor students ;-)

Maybe anyone������s got a hint.

I would be more than thankful,

Kat

New York
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: affordable accommodation in POS for one month

kat there are many bed and breakfasts listed on www.visittnt.com which is the tourism website of TIDCO. click on the accommodations or where to stay link and look for Bed and breakfasts in POS. you want to stay in St Anns, Cascade, St James or Woodbrook preferably/ Woodbrook is closest to downtown POS

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: affordable accommodation in POS for one month

Watch out for the Bedbugs,fleas and who knows what !

NY
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: affordable accommodation in POS for one month

She's a bee-yatch.......She's behaving like Trinidad is the only place in the world with crime and making it seem like trinidad is the only caribbean country that has crime. Crime is on the rise in Trinidad, true but so to in the entire Caribbean and besides Trinidad crime is centralized to around POS as in any other big city...Tobago is very safe and other parts of Trinidad are safe besides how often do you hear about a tourist being a victim of a crime, hardly. On like other caribbean islands like Jamiaca for instance, where i will never visit again...If you visit i suggest you stay in Montego Bay area outside the tourist areas are very dangerous...Jamiaca has like the worst crime in the caribbean i've come to find out, anyway and with regads to her Dutch brother in-law, if he didn't like Trinidad so badly why has he lived there for 10 years, huh? He all of a sudden dislike trinidad because a problem has arised, well is better he leaves because ppl who decide to run instead of decide to help need not be there. I'm trini now in new york and i hate to hear trinidadians bad talk trinidad especially expats who claim to have the world (those in ny) and when you see how they living you hafta wonder. New York, Gawd knows how much i hate this place, expats does behave like it so sweeeet but they ppl rude, crime rampant, de city stink, etc etc...i can't wait to finish school to move back home or just get out of new york. America, streets paved with gold, is not so at all they comflaged their poverty, look at new orleans ah hurricane hafta come to show how poverty rampant in de South. New York, huh, it have alot of many to be made, yes, but you should see how some ppl living, huh it sad, 10 ppl in ah one bedroom apartment. I lucky i'm not in that kinda dire circumstances but that is what showed me how different america is from how ppl portrary it. No bring downs to the US but my point is poverty exsist everyway and crime. So trini4life hush yuh kunt!

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: affordable accommodation in POS for one month

Trinibob,i can only feel pity for you..i wish you luck.You sound like a very bitter person.

NY
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: affordable accommodation in POS for one month

Trini4life, i apolygize truly, but it was just a tad bit upsetting to me to go to every forum and see your negative feedback. I do apolygize, i was wrong. I am glad that you responded, i acknowledge what you said and i hope i haven't offended you.

P.S. Don't patronize me.

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: affordable accommodation in POS for one month

I was not trying to patronise you,i have no idea who you are.Apology accepted.

Get answers to your questions about Port of Spain