We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emerald plaza

toronto
1 post
Save Topic
Emerald plaza

Good morning! I am quite interested in staying at emerald plaza for my upcoming trip to Trinidad. I've been reading everyone's post on how awesome and inexpensive the emerald plaza is. My question is how inexpensive is it? Can any of you give us a ball park as to what you paid for your time there? This would really help with the whole budgeting of the trip. Thank you all, in advance :)

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,897 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Emerald plaza

This link has a phone number to call:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147388-i645-k3351…

Be aware that it is not in a "tourist" area.

This link has reviews:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147388-d152340…

Edited: 5:58 pm, July 05, 2012
Miramichi, Canada
Level Contributor
204 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emerald plaza

Hi, curious as to if you stayed at Emerald Plaza or found out any more info. I am considering Trinidad for my next vacay as well.

Medellin, Colombia
Level Contributor
2 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emerald plaza

Emerald Plaza apartment 303 is a delightful fully-furnished place to stay and we have no hesitation in giving it the highest possible recommendation. Even better, Kayle – who owns the apartment – is the perfect landlord.

When we arrived at apartment 303 we were a touch disgruntled. The security for the plaza was fantastic, but the iron didn’t work. No wine glasses. And there were a host of other annoying things that were missing and/or didn’t work.

After we compiled a list, however, Kayle went shopping and fixing on fast forward and when we returned from Tobago two days later everything was in place. The reason it wasn’t done before? None of the previous tenants had bothered to mention anything that needed to be done, so he wasn’t aware of the situation. Slack on the part of tenants.

So go ahead and stay there. And if the can opener breaks, replace it from one of the nearby shops – the location is ideal for shopping and transportation– and he will reimburse you. And if anything needs doing, let him know.

Insider tip: If you are staying for more than a week request that the maid come in and do a clean.

Jody Hanson

4. Re: Emerald plaza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 06, 2013