We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding in mayaro

Staten Island, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
wedding in mayaro

i'm looking for a very good beach front house in mayaro to have a wedding ,a private house with a big yard front and back and must be well maintain and furnish for a week rental.

Mayaro Trinidad...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding in mayaro

Hi,

Please contact me @ keonpaul@gmail.com to further your discussions re: wedding hosting.

Keon Paul

CEO F1 Photo Studios Ltd

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,703 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding in mayaro

Not a good idea to put your email address on a public forum. And you should send messages like these via the Trip Advisor Private Message feature as, the way you put it, it is a form of self promotion/advertising, which is not allowed. I see that you just joined so probably did not know this.

Mayaro Trinidad...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding in mayaro

The post came up via my daily google search for the term "Mayaro". You are correct about just joining. The intention with reguards to putting my position in the company was to show that I am serious about helping you, not self promotion, my email address is all over the Internet already unfortunalty, but spam mail does a good job at capturing the unwanted stuff. thank you for the heads up though, much appreciated. Will adjust accordingly.

4. Re: wedding in mayaro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, December 05, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Trinidad