We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New To Mustique

NJ
Level Contributor
143 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
New To Mustique

Hello,

After researching a spot to rent a villa this summer for a family of 5, so need 3 bdrms. I went back to my old Grenadines search and found some amazing villas on Mustique. We would like to come in July for 8 days, relax, eat, sleep, maybe dive and take a catamaran to see Tobago Cays. We've rented villas on St. Barts many times and understand that Mustique is MUCH quieter. We are good with that. Here's the problem: too many gorgeous villas to choose from. If anyone has info on any of the following, I'd be eternally grateful. Our family is all adults. Sadly, my kids are now 25, 23, and 19. We love water views, a nice pool is a must, and since it's July, so is a/c. I don't want to spend more than about 12,000 USD for the week. Many thanks; Mustique is enchanting already!

Moana

L'Ansecoy

Macaroni Beach House

Heron Bay

Greystone

Rocina

Messellia

1 reply
London, United...
Level Contributor
173 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New To Mustique

If you haven't already made a choice, call Jeanette Cadet at The Mustique Company offices. She is to be relied on for honest advice. She'll also know what houses are available for your dates.

Whichever you choose, you'll have a great time. Enjoy.

Reply to: New To Mustique
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mustique