We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Privacy at Firefly?

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
38 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Privacy at Firefly?

Hi, my husband and I are thinking about going to Firefly in April. Our only concern is amount of privacy we'll have-- are the rooms close together--can you hear people talking right beside you? Thanks for your help!

Chicago, IL
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Privacy at Firefly?

We stayed in the Seashell Room, which had it's own seperate sidewalk entrance. We absolutely loved it and felt like we were totally private (and it had a private plunge pool that was awesome!) The Royal Palm also has a seperate entrance. But the three other rooms (Hummingbird, Treetop & Pineapple)

share an area and staircase below the bar, so I don't know what the noise level is. But the people we met who were staying in those 3 rooms while we were there seemed to love it & never mentioned the noise. Ask Stan- he'll tell you......

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
38 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Privacy at Firefly?

Thanks for your help!

boston, ma
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Privacy at Firefly?

We stayed in Pineapple room last year. It was so beautiful and really fairly quiet.

We never heard anyone from the two other rooms we shared a staircase with. We did hear a minute or two of "distant" laughter from the bar area when we were "duds" and went to bed early one night (sunning on those gorgeous beaches make you so tired) at 9:00pm! But that never bothered us and we felt the place was peaceful and lively at the same time (depending upon where you were).

Enjoy!

4. Re: Privacy at Firefly?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, September 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Mustique