We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grandview or green roof?

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
164 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
grandview or green roof?

can anyone tell me pros and cons? we would like to see all the beaches- bus transport or rent a jeep?

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,670 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: grandview or green roof?

Yo dreed!

As you know, I know nothing of what I'm talking about but will weigh in here and say from looking at the pictures, Green Roof. Go and check it out for me, would ya??? HA!

But looking at the Carriacou hotel section, we would most likely choose Seaclusion. There is a new review there that was posted yesterday if you haven't checked it out. Looks to be close to the beach with better food.

We are condsidering hijacking your trip as you did to ours last year, so do a good job! Looks good so far.

Some one else please answer this post that actually knows something about the area.

Brooklyn N.Y. USA
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: grandview or green roof?

hi dreed

Grand view is the place you would like to be, it is not far from the beach and they have a pool and can also find you a jeep if you do not want to use the bus.the food is very good and they serve breakfast lunch and dinner but you must make reservation or use an apartment if you would like to do your own thing some time and that place is very clean and breezy its realy a grand view.

3. Re: grandview or green roof?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, October 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Carriacou Island