We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for info on artist in Carriacou Grenada

califonia
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for info on artist in Carriacou Grenada

I have a signed water color painting of Carriacou by a Michael Donelan? It is of the little town, and a view of the beautiful water. I am trying to locate any information about this artist and or this painting. Any info would be great. The painting was done in 1998. Thank you.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for info on artist in Carriacou Grenada

Have you tried posting on the Grenada forum? Carriacou is a Grenadian Grenadine and not a Vincentian Grenadine.

World
Level Contributor
1,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for info on artist in Carriacou Grenada

unfortunately, Tripadvisor assigns Carriacou posts to SVG, not to Grenada where they should be going. I have written them about this error but nothing has been done.

Grenada
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for info on artist in Carriacou Grenada

Michael "mophead" Donelan, lived and worked in Grenada. I use the past tense because he passed away a year or two ago at a relatively young age. If you are looking for more of his work, I would try the yellow Poui Gallery or Tikal shop located near each other on Young Street in St. George's. Hope this helps.

england
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for info on artist in Carriacou Grenada

hi a very gud local artist i know is based in grenada but also does alot of work in carriacou.he goes by the name of q ,bobo or simply rasta and a sample of his work can be seen on the local shoe shop in carriacou which he painted.to contact him ask around or i can give you his number.hope this is of sum help.

5. Re: Looking for info on artist in Carriacou Grenada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, September 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Carriacou Island