We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photo of the Day 2014

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
807 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Photo of the Day 2014

OK, we made it to Bequia, finally escaping winter for our 5 week stay on this beautiful island. Once again I am going to post a “Photo of the Day” to try to capture as much of the experience as possible. So here goes:

Day 0: Our Chariot Awaits

Our flights down with AC and SVG Air were on-time (early for AC) and smooth. Always a great feeling walking out for the last little “puddle jump” to paradise.

http://1drv.ms/1mFrLIr

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Bequia, St. Vincent
Level Contributor
821 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Photo of the Day 2014

That is horrible, horrible news. I am so sorry.

Bequia
Level Contributor
94 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Photo of the Day 2014

So sad to hear. We are experiencing a lot of burglaries right now, especially in Belmont and Lower Bay. Targets are TV sets and electronics.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Photo of the Day 2014

Oh, that's horrible. Very sad to hear this news.

I hope you won't let this ruin the rest of your vacation.....please keep trying to enjoy it.

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Photo of the Day 2014

Garry our laptop is here for you 24/ 7. don't let those %$%^_*@!%$$% thieves stop you from sending out those great pics.

Edited: 6:30 pm, March 14, 2014
CANADA
Level Contributor
160 posts
Save Reply
35. Re: Photo of the Day 2014

Sorry to hear that Bear. Hope you reported it to police tho. I know it won't do much good other than to raise the awareness that there is a growing break -in /theft problem on the island. For the past several years at least one of our friends have had thefts from their homes. The previous tenants of our place lost two phones a laptop and binoculars just before we arrived. It's a problem that must be addressed if Bequia is to continue to enjoy it's reputation as a " safe island "

St. Vincent
Level Contributor
49 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Photo of the Day 2014

Beautifullllll! Very nice. Thank you for sharing! Day #1 at whaleboner ,I sat in that very chair. So relaxing!

37. Re: Photo of the Day 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 22, 2015