We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cannot Find it!

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
596 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Cannot Find it!

Hi

Is there anywhere on this site you can publish a total trip report?!

Never thought of it before but I have just written one for my blog http://travelprotales.blogspot.co.uk/ and I thought it would be useful here as well?

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
808 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cannot Find it!

Lots of people put trip reports in the forums for various places (not so much in this forum, but in many others). It is something that is missing from TA, particlarly since some trips span multiple locations. I had to post a blog for my recent trip around the Pacific on TravelPod.com (…travelpod.com/travel-blog/…tpod.html)

because it spanned so many different countries and there isn't even an overall South Pacific or Pacific forum on TA. If it's not too long, I would go ahead and post it in the forum.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
596 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cannot Find it!

Thanks Bear

Very helpful!

It is on my blog but I will add the text to this forum.

UK
Level Contributor
312 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cannot Find it!

Hear, hear! If people don't want to read it, they don't have to - but many of us would love to!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cannot Find it!

Thanks Craven! Loved reading your blog.......reminded me why I want to return to Bequia someday soon!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
596 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cannot Find it!

My pleasure maca81.

A truly special place.

Posted some pictures on the blog now.

Craven

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
13,963 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cannot Find it!

@Craven: cruising the forums and blogs here and there a lucky strike occurs. A trip report or even better, a blogger that has genuine talent to write, and to make me laugh till I cry. Thank You!!! Next year I will visit Bequia for sure.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
596 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cannot Find it!

Do dog testicles amuse? Next feature is "The dogs of Bequia". A heart warming tale of Bequia's strays that are a special part of the island, very cunning and very rude!

Thanks for kind words, makes it worth doing!

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
13,963 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cannot Find it!

Absolutely! Just finished the Entertaining the Dignitaries; ROLF is an understatement. And reminds me vividly about my own "tour guide" stories with we call them "Key Accounts". Unfortunately I am missing having your talent. Luckily there is more to read (and to laugh) while waiting for The dogs of Bequia.

Bequia
Destination Expert
for Bequia
Level Contributor
1,873 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cannot Find it!

great trip review...I'm going to be forwarding the link to some of our guests who are coming to Bequia from the UK for their first visit this winter...I'm sure they are going to find it very helpful...

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
596 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cannot Find it!

Thank you so much. I just wish the rest of the world could be like Bequia,