We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the Housekeeping Director for BB?

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Where is the Housekeeping Director for BB?

Get to understand that the housekeeping Director has left BB Resort.or will leave soon.Reason He found something better.If the Resort is doing so well why is everyone looking for greener pasture.

Somethings are not adding up.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is the Housekeeping Director for BB?

Just like the reviews don't add up too...some reviewers are posting several reviews about different hotels all on the same day!!

Washington DC...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is the Housekeeping Director for BB?

Actually the reason some reviewers are posting several reviews about different hotels all on the same date is because they stayed at Buccament Bay as part of a 3 island holiday with Saga. They stayed in Tobago, Grenada and St Vincent......sorry to dissapoint but nothing sinister going on here!

Edited: 2:52 pm, November 30, 2011
bhp
UK
Level Contributor
402 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is the Housekeeping Director for BB?

@Sophie S - I take it you are referring to the review by rtewalker - were you there at the same time? If not I wonder how you know that they were with the SAGA group?

And quoting from that review - 'It's just not accessible enough to air travel - Bamboo had an acceptable lobster dinner - A La Carte service struggled -food quality and cuisine was adequate - Entertainment is indifferent' very odd that the reviewer has qualified every service reviewed but still titled their review 'Save up and go back' and given BB 5 stars. The descriptions quoted above suggests a 3 star to me.

Also quoting from a review by creditlady - 'We had a great holiday but this was only because of the holidaymakers we met up with. Would we return to BB – No because we felt that the resort was/is lacking in basics.

During our stay there was no Bacardi, Brandy, Bananas, Bread rolls, (it became a standing joke amongst our crowd that if it began with B it was not available). '

and then goes on to say

'restaurant full due to a Saga group in and the kitchen obviously could not cope with numbers'

That would also seem to suggest a 3 star - at best. It's still very difficult to reconcile the wildly differing reviews posted by guests who were clearly there at the same time.

The two latest reviews read as if the reviewers were presented with a check list of items to mention - notably the puff for Harlequin Air at the expense of LIAT. Still someting fishee in de bay!

uk
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is the Housekeeping Director for BB?

OMG - your reading far too much into things - there is nothing going on!

Yes I was there at the same time but it's easy to figure out anyway by looking at the Saga website!

It's a fantastic hotel and I had a great holiday...thanks

bhp
UK
Level Contributor
402 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where is the Housekeeping Director for BB?

So no shortages then, superb entertainment and perfect food? Sounds like the overfulfillment of the three year plan under the wise guidance of The Dear Leader is on track ;-)

6. Re: Where is the Housekeeping Director for BB?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, June 22, 2013