We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

liat prices

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
176 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
liat prices

What is up with the different prices on Liat for the same departure and arrival locations in the same day. I am trying to go from Barbados to St. Vincent and back. The same flights at different times of day are twice as much for the ones that will work with connecting flights. You can fly from Barbados to grenada to st . Vincent for half the price of a direct fllight., or a direct flight earlier in the day is half price. Anyone explain this? We afre traveling with four people so it gets expensive.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: liat prices

It isn't just Liat, I am looking for airfares to Fla and the US airlines do the same thing, higher prices on the flights during the most popular times to travel on the same day.

boston
Level Contributor
585 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: liat prices

I believe you are paying for peak and off-peak travel times. It's like paying for matinee tickets at a theater (cheaper) and a nightly performance (more expensive). I don't find this unusual. They want to make money where they can, and will charge more for peak times.

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
176 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: liat prices

Well, their prices became so ridicuclus that they are equivelent to flyng with svg, from what I understand a better airline and way more convient, we made our reservations with svg.

east longmeadow, ma
Level Contributor
231 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: liat prices

We're flying SVG Air into SVD.....Liat out of Canouan....a week apart, we'll see how it goes.....

15. Re: liat prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, October 16, 2012
Get answers to your questions about St. Vincent