We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sailing school advice

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Sailing school advice

Has anyone taken the week sailing course with either Sail Grenadines or Barefoot Offshore Sailing School? If so, what did you think?

Thanks!

Piedmont, SC
Level Contributor
2 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sailing school advice

I have not taken the class, but I have sailed out of St. Vincent many times. Sailing is great and the people are wonderful. The sailing is not as easy as the BVI, but not as crowded either.

St. Vincent
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sailing school advice

For nicer boats and easier access to flights, try LtD Sailing out of Grenada and the Grenadines. I agree with twvaughan - Great sailing, amazing islands and WAY less crowded than BVI.

3. Re: Sailing school advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about St. Vincent and the...