We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mac's Pizza For Sale!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
345 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Mac's Pizza For Sale!

I've heard the Mac's Pizza is up for sale! An interesting opportunity for someone who wants to run an existing business. Especially one that has such a great reputation!. I believe that the exclusive agent is Island Pace and they can be contacted through Emmett @ emmett@islandpace.com.

Sugar Reef Cafe
$$ - $$$, Caribbean, Seafood
Sparrow's Beach Club
$$ - $$$, Caribbean, Seafood, International
The Snack Shack
$$ - $$$, Bar, French, Caribbean
Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Bequia, St. Vincent
Level Contributor
880 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mac's Pizza For Sale!

Does anyone have more news about this? Is it still open and slated to be open this Winter?

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,652 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mac's Pizza For Sale!

I hope it doesn't close......

Mike in Tulsa

Bequia, St Vincent...
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mac's Pizza For Sale!

The restaurant is definitely open.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,157 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mac's Pizza For Sale!

I think the opportunity to purchase Mac's has been there for several years. Lots of businesses in the Region are available to buy.

5. Re: Mac's Pizza For Sale!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 15, 2013