We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nevis Photographer?

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nevis Photographer?

We will be visiting Nevis in October. My father is taking the entire family. We were thinking of having some pictures done of all of us on the beach. Anyone know of any photographers? Thanks!

Basseterre, St...
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nevis Photographer?

You can contact Rawlins Photo Studio 869-469-1834.

or

Mystique Photo World 869-466-3975

www.sknvibes.com/mystique

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nevis Photographer?

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

3. Re: Nevis Photographer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:26 am, September 22, 2006
4. Re: Nevis Photographer?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:25 am, September 22, 2006
Blue Waters
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Nevis Photographer?

If your interested, I'm a photographer on St. Kitts and would be happy to take your photos. If you'd like to see some of my work, feel free to visit: www.BetterPhoto.com?AdrinaBlue

My e-mail is AdrinaBlue@gmail.com

New york
Level Contributor
58 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nevis Photographer?

I was married at Nisbet Plantation in July and we had a fantastic photographer, Erol Pemberton, who was booked by the plantation. The pictures came out great and the price was extremely reasonable for the amount of pictures he tooks. He gave us one color copy, the negatives,and also a CD rom of all of our pictures. I send some of the pictures to all of our friends and family and they loved them as well. I'm sure he can take regular non-wedding pictures as well. If you want to see some of his work, you can look for my review of Nisbet plantation (I send the review to this site in July and posted some of my wedding pics) and see if you like the pictures. I'm sure the plantation can give you his contact number if you are interested.

7. Re: Nevis Photographer?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, August 19, 2009