We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nevis Overview.

Which Nevis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Nevis Overview.

Had a really lovely honeymoon in Nevis. We chartered a plane over from Antigua for the short 25 minute hop. We used ABM Air for the trip and the return. Very good service both in the air and on the ground in Antigua and Nevis.

We were only in Nevis for 4 nights. 3 at Montpelier and 1 at Nisbet Plantation. Again very friendly and excellent service at both locations. Excellent breakfasts at Montpelier not quite as good at Nisbet but still very good.

We hired a car for 3 days from www.neviscarrental.com again this time more great customer service from Juliet.

We had one lunch and one dinner at Montpelier plus room service one night. Great food.

One lunch at The Yachtsman which was very good and again great service.

Also had the bbq at Nisbet on our last night. Again good food and service with a wonderful selection of desserts.

Living in Antigua for the past 28 years gave me a great selection of beaches to choose from. I knew the beaches in Nevis were not of that standard but the views and the backdrops are outstanding.

I would just like to thank Caribsurfer with his help to my questions also a BIG thankyou to Jackie at Montpelier. Great to hear that Yorkshire accent. Don't ever loose it love.

The link below is a trip report, mainly photos of our trip you may want to look at. It's not quite finished yet. Maybe later today.

sbhonline.com/forums/…80919-Nevis

Regards

Mark

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,846 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nevis Overview.

I'm glad you had a nice stay on Nevis.

The photos and accompanying comments you posted on the sbhonline forum were quite interesting

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,678 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nevis Overview.

Mark, I loved all your pictures, I looked at every one of them, beautiful shots as usual, and of course terrific food pictures. I could not comment on the site as I am not registered, but did want to let you know how much I enjoyed it, it is a place I once wanted to try, but now it is behind Anegada and Barbuda...if my first love fails me.

Thanks for sharing, much happiness to you both.

Ellen

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nevis Overview.

Thanks again Ellen. Great to hear from you.

Regards

Mark.

4. Re: Nevis Overview.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, March 15, 2015