We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report

Louisiana
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Trip Report

My husband & I just returned from a wonderful stay in Nevis! It was one of the most relaxing and beautiful vacations we have taken. We stayed at the Four Seasons--fantastic! Yes, the service is a little slower than usual, but the resort was breathtaking. We loved the lobster lunch and Killer Bees at Sunshines. One of the highlights of our trip was to wonder over to Chevy's on a Monday night. Amelia & Chevy were delightful. We were able to have fun with our friends and meet a great new group of friends. Everyone enjoyed the singing and dancing. Also, if anyone is interested in a sailing trip, the Spirit of St. Kitts is the one to book. The crew was first class and were very accomodating.

Nevis
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report

Hey Guys,

Glad to hear you had a great stay at the Four Seasons - Nevis and was able to venture off-site to visit us at Chevy's ! Mondays are always fun with Karaoke and yes the dancing .....! Hope you had a safe journey home. Do keep in touch. Amelia & Chevy

Louisiana
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report

Hi Amelia & Chevy:

We are truly missing Monday Karaoke night with you guys!! We had a safe journey home. We were even able to say buy to Julie at the airport. I tried to go to your web site but couldn't find it?? Everyone had fun on Thursday night singing as well. We have great pictures and precious memories of our time with you guys!!!

D & B

3. Re: Trip Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:42 am, September 22, 2006
Louisiana
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Report

Hi Amelia & Chevy:

Bobby thought you were too kind about the "American Idol" but said thanks. He really enjoys singing. I hope he can sing again in sunny Nevis one day soon. Bobby wears a XL t -shirt. I look forward to seeing some of your pictures. Have a great afternoon.

D

5. Re: Trip Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, August 14, 2009