We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mango

Which Nevis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
McLean, Virginia
Level Contributor
56 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Mango

Does anyone know if Mango has re-opened for the high season? I was talking to someone yesterday who spends time on the island and he said that he was there in early January and Mango hadn't reopened yet. Many thanks in advance for any information.

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,751 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mango

Yes, it has reopened but it is not opened every day. The "open" days vary from week to week and depend on the occupancy rate at the resort. There are some weeks when it may not be open at all. You have to call to see if they are open on any given day.

McLean, Virginia
Level Contributor
56 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mango

Thanks so much. I'd heard that it's a lovely place right near the water and nice to have a drink or dinner. Since we're in high season, I hope it will be open while we're there from the 18th to 25th of this month.

3. Re: Mango

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:29 am, May 08, 2013