Arriving on island this late December to the family home. Haven't been to Nevis for about 3 years. Is there anyone on island selling fresh fish and lobster?
Buy fresh fish & lobster directly from the local fisherman when they come back from their day's/night's trip. Depending on their individual schedules you'll find them at the "fishing villages" (where they keep their boats) at:
1) The north end of Gallows Bay (at the bottom of Prince Street in Charlestown)
2) Just north of Mango Restaurant by the Four Seasons Resort.
3) By the parking area for Yachtsman's Grill & Hamilton condos.
4) About 100' south of Condos at Nelson Springs.
6) By the old pier near the eastern end of the airport runway.