We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trying to find a Taxi driver/dont know his name, around 20s

Southampton, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Trying to find a Taxi driver/dont know his name, around 20s

To whom can help,

I visited St.Kitts on 24th december 2011 on the cruise ship Ventura, we docked in the port and were offered an official taxi tour (blue shirt guy), we paid 25dollars each for a half day tour, the DRIVER of the taxi mini bus was a really nice guy and I would like to get in contact with him, unfortunately I didnt take his name and I lost my camera but i hope to get a photo from my brothers camera to send to you to help me find him. I was in a groupf of 4 (british Indian family), one guy my brother his wife and my neice (6 year old). The driver will remember us, we went to the rainforest & garden placewhere he bumped into his school teacher and also to a beach area where there was a bar that was owned by a british woman from manchester/england. There was a really chatty asian lady in the group, we where the quiet asian family.

Please ask around in case you may know who it is as the drivers know each other.

let me know if you get any news, I will look for a photo of him. I just wanted to know as he was really nice I would like to go on a tour again as my friends want to visit St.Kitts,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,

Jas Chahal (Miss) :-) x

jas_chahal@hotmail.com

mobile 07976 282747 (england)

Mentioned in this post
St. Kitts
St. Kitts
St. Kitts and Nevis
Southampton, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Trying to find a Taxi driver/dont know his name, around 20s

I have a couple of photos of him can I attach photos to a message? Im not how to do that, any ideas?

st. kitts
Level Contributor
288 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Trying to find a Taxi driver/dont know his name, around 20s

The guide who took you on the tour works for The Duke of Earl, Mr. Earl Carty.

3. Re: Trying to find a Taxi driver/dont know his name, around 20s

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 13, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Basseterre