We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental in Nevis.......

Which Basseterre hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland,Maine
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental in Nevis.......

We are spending a week in late Feb in St Kitts....fascinated about Nevis. We're planning a day trip there and would like infor on renting a car for the day. Any advice or names/websites of possibilities? I'd sure appreciate it.......

1. Re: Car rental in Nevis.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:14 pm, April 18, 2006
birmingham england
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental in Nevis.......

see my posting for sugar bay club

Basseterre, St...
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car rental in Nevis.......

Visit www.discover-stkitts-nevis-beaches.com for more information on the two islands and car rentals.

North Shore of MA
Level Contributor
76 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car rental in Nevis.......

We did St.Kitts/Nevis and rented from Thrifty the whole week, ending 2/3/6. When we left St.Kitts they gave us a ride to the Basseterre ferry from their downtown office. In Charlestown, Nevis the Thrifty office is 100 feet from the ferry dock.

On our return to Basseterre they picked us up at the dock and gave us a ride to the airport. Couldn't have been easier.

Thanks go out to Davis, Keith and Evon.

For a day trip I'd go to Nisbet Plantation for breakfast at 9:00, continue around the island to the Cotton Walk sugar mill historic site, a tour of the Botanical Gardens with lunch on the deck. Spend the rest of the afternoon Pinney's beach at Sunshines, with a walk down to Double Deuce beach bar for a little excercise/reward.

Get answers to your questions about Basseterre