We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi tour of St Kitts

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi tour of St Kitts

The suggested 3 - 4 hour taxi tour of St Kitts sounds great.

Can anyone tell me approximately how much I should expect to pay? We are going on a 10 island stpover tour of the Caribbean this January.

Is this the best thing to do on all the islands?

Is the taxi cost about the same on all the islands.

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,853 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi tour of St Kitts

You find taxi tour fares here:

discover-stkitts-nevis-beaches.com/st-kitts-…

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,853 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi tour of St Kitts

I meant to add, taxi/tour fares will vary from island to island.

Whether or not you should do a taxi tour on every island depends solely on what YOU like to do/see while on vacation. I suggest you do a google search using such the topic "Things to do on NAME OF ISLAND" for each island or you can go to the individual island forums on this website and use the "Things to do" link on the left side of the page. That will give you an idea of what is available on each island. You can then decide what you and members of your party would like to do on each island. Yes, there are generalized tours, places of interest, various activities, watersports, shopping, and just plain relaxing on the beach on just about every island - so your choices are virtually endless.

Since you are visiting 10 different islands you might consider a different type of tour or activity on each island you visit. You need to do some basic research to see what's available on the islands you'll be visiting. Then choose the activity that most appeals to you.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi tour of St Kitts

Thank you for helpful advice and information.

4. Re: Taxi tour of St Kitts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 19, 2013