We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in march

chicago, illinois
Level Contributor
220 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
weather in march

am going to stay at marriott 1st week in march what's the weather like. and do you think i should go to st. kitts or mazatlan pls advs. deb p.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in march

March is the middle of the dry season, so you shouldn't get more than the occasional shower. However, weather patterns are changing all over the world! Also, bear in mind that the sea on the Atlantic side of the island can be rough at times.

2. Re: weather in march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:14 pm, April 18, 2006
Praslin Island...
Level Contributor
250 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in march

It has been pretty windy and showery this winter so far, however it is mainly in the evenings and nights. Temperatures are very pleasant.

I have no never been to Mazatlan, but I can tell you that you will love St. Kitts. It is a beautiful island with wonderful people.

Any time of the year is a good time for here.

Enjoy your trip, you will have a great time