We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sugar bay club st kitts

ontario canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
sugar bay club st kitts

Does anyone have any information about this resort. We have an oceanfront room booked for late January 2205. Thanks

1. Re: sugar bay club st kitts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:58 am, May 19, 2005
San Antonio, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: sugar bay club st kitts

The Sugar Bay Club was formerly called the Rex Papillon, it changed ownership early this year. Prior to that I believe it was called the Sun 'N Sand Beach Resort.Enjoy your vacation, I go to St.Kitts on December 20th, for almost 3 weeks. I LOVE that place!

Basseterre, St...
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sugar bay club st kitts

If you are planning to be in St. Kitts in December and January you will be there for J'ouvert and Carnival. For more information on these events click on www.stkittscarnival.com

ontario canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sugar bay club st kitts

Does anyone have photos of the resort-Sugar Bay Club. Hope we have chosen appropriate accomodations with the Oceanfront rooms. Any comments? Thanks We are taking another couple that have never been to the Caribbean before.

Toronto
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: sugar bay club st kitts

We are probably going there in February 2005. Any feedback on how you found the hotel? My major issues are the food (we are going "all-inclusive") and entertainment for children (we have a three year old).

Basseterre, St...
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sugar bay club st kitts

Joko, if you are considering going down in February please give me a call as I live in Toronto as well. 416-975-9940

I know people that have stayed at Sugar Bay Report and have had positive feedback with regards to accommodations, staff and food.

Please contact me at 416-975-9940 if you have more questions.

I am from St. Kitts and can recommend various tours and sites to see while you are there.

Your four year old will love Tarzana the monkey and Wilbur the pig at Turtle Beach.

You can get more info on St. Kitts at www.discover-stkitts-nevis-beaches.com

LIZ