We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Cayman Honeymoon

Ann Arbor, MI
8 posts
Save Topic
Grand Cayman Honeymoon

We are thinking about going to Grand Cayman for our Honeymoon in Sept 06. Can anyone suggest an all inclusive resort on the island? I am budgeting a total of $4000 for our honeymoon, including airfare. Is this feasible? Thanks in advance your your help!

Mentioned in this post
Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands
George Town, Grand...
Level Contributor
763 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Cayman Honeymoon

Please consider doing something other than an all inclusive, why limit yourself in that way... Cayman is not known for all inclusive resorts, and we have so much to offer across the islands that it would tie you down.

For $4000 including airfare from Michigan in September, you can live like royalty in Cayman at that time of year... take your pick of resorts and fancy restaurants to eat out in.

I'd guess about $1000-$1200 max for airfares (for September keep an eye out for airline sale offers).... and the hotels give it away at that time of year.... rates are typically around 25% off regular rates.... so say $200 per night would get you something terrific.... leaving you at least $200 per day (assuming you are coming for a week) for eating out etc.

Mentioned in this post
Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands
Ann Arbor, MI
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Cayman Honeymoon

Thanks for the advice! You really think 2 people could easily have a great vacation for $4000 including air in Grand Cayman?!! Wow!

I hear 7 mile beach is the place to be? Could you recommend a hotel with a nice pool around there? We love to drink, so a swim up bar would be great! And night life is a must for us as well.

Thanks again!

Mentioned in this post
Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands