We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bloody Bay Wall

Phoenix
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Bloody Bay Wall

Are there any day dive trips from Grand Cayman to Bloody Bay Wall? If so, who does them?

SC
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bloody Bay Wall

No day trips to LC on dive boats that I have heard about. The Cayman Aggressor IV, a GC based live aboard dive operation, sometimes goes over to LC during its week-long trip, weather permitting. There is no passenger ferry between GC & LC. You can take a 30 minute, low flying, plane ride from Grand Cayman to get to LC. If you have the time, schedule a couple of days (or more!) to stay in Little Cayman. It is very worth it to dive the Bloody Bay Wall. It's incredible! And Little Cayman is VERY different from Grand Cayman. Gosh, I'll be quiet now. I really don't want the world to know how great Little Cayman is. I'm afraid it will lose that sleepy charm many other Caribbean islands USED to have before the masses start visiting.

2. Re: Bloody Bay Wall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Little Cayman