We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation

Florida
1 post
Save Topic
Transportation

My husband and I will be in Grand Cayman island one day on a cruise stop. We'd like to do some snorkling and maybe some kayaking. Wonder if anybody can tell me how we can transport ourselves around the island without renting a car or hiring a taxi. Is there public transportation? Taxi? Scooters?

West Virginia
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation

There is a bus service but I doubt if it would meet your needs. Check it out at caymanislands.ky/family/transportation.aspx

Was in Georgetown one day when the cruise ships came in - was astounded by the thousands of people coming ashore at once. I would do some research, decide what you want to do and where you want to do it, then decide what mode of transportation you may need or want. You may even want to book a tour guide to transport you. I don't think I would wait until I got to the island then decide what, where, and how I wanted to do something.

2. Re: Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach