We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

condo question thanks for help

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
92 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
condo question thanks for help

I know you guys/gals are sick of these questions but please help. (i have read all the questions in the forum already thanks for those) 2 adults 2 kids 10,12 coming this august. Looking at 1 bedroom ocean front cayman reef resort, 2 bedroom garden view plantana, 2nd floor ocean front london house, or 2 bedroom ocean front discovery point. Which would you choose for your first trip here? Probably rent a car a few days to see the island otherwise snorkel and some shopping for my girls. Thanks a lot for your help on this!

Houston
Level Contributor
128 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: condo question thanks for help

You will love it-we just returned from our 4th stay at LH.

12. Re: condo question thanks for help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 15, 2014