We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dive equipment shop on Seven Mile Beach

hemel hempstead
Level Contributor
180 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Dive equipment shop on Seven Mile Beach

Can anyone tell me the name of the dive equipment shop along 7 mile beach? It's in one of the plazas, I just cannot remember the name. I have tried to search the Internet but it just comes up with dive operators.

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dive equipment shop on Seven Mile Beach

Divers Supply.

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,832 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dive equipment shop on Seven Mile Beach

Diver's Supply is in the West Shore plaza on West Bay Road.

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,832 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dive equipment shop on Seven Mile Beach

Typing at the same time again : )

hemel hempstead
Level Contributor
180 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dive equipment shop on Seven Mile Beach

As soon as I saw the name it came back to me....thanks both. I'm looking to buy some new equipment before travelling to GC in 6 weeks time and thought I would see if they had a website as I know they are reasonably priced compared to the UK!

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,333 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dive equipment shop on Seven Mile Beach

I've bought lots of equipment from them (dive computers cheaper online once you know what you want). I've found that even if the prices are a little more than here in my area, they are incredibly knowledge about what they are selling, what price range fits what the user needs the equipment for and they have just about every brand in stock so you can try several and compare side to side before purchasing. We do use our equipment a lot and expect it to last for years so saving a few dollars doesn't matter spread over the time frame. We are looking to get the return in the long run so it really works for us. Do they do many dive shows over there? When we were looking for computers, camera equipment, etc., we went to a show where we got to really compare all the new stuff and then priced it online. While everyone is doing rebreathers now rather than regular regs etc., the selection of tech products was great. Lots of really knowledgeable DM's as well!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
173 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dive equipment shop on Seven Mile Beach

Had an equipment issue on a dive this morning and the recommendation from the dive op was Divers Supply as well. It's even open on Sundays, apparently. Been there before and will be stopping in again this week.

Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
166 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Dive equipment shop on Seven Mile Beach

I echo the sentiments about Divers Supply. We have purchased numerous pieces of dive and snorkel equipment from them over the years with no complaints. If you are looking for something in particular, I would suggest contacting the store (via phone or email). If an item's not in stock, there's still time for them to place an order on your behalf.

Trophy Club, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
6,439 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dive equipment shop on Seven Mile Beach

The other one is Divers World in the Seven Mile Shops .

Memphis, Tennessee
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Dive equipment shop on Seven Mile Beach

I am arriving for one quick day with family to Grand Caymans via Ship. We want to snorkel. Most of us have snorkel end before but couple of them it will be the first time. Where is the best place close to per to snorkel? Will need to rent equipment and would be extra fun if there was a restaurant bar handy

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,832 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dive equipment shop on Seven Mile Beach

Walk to Eden Rock on the harbor in George Town, not far from where you will tender from the ship. Just ask and someone will point you in the right direction. It will be toward your right an you leave the terminal. They will rent equipment and there is a small restaurant, Paradise Grill, nearby, on the water's edge. Take a swim out to the reef and see some entertaining sights while snorkeling.

Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach