We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Jetski tour Stingray City/Snorkel from Cruise

Murfreesboro...
Level Contributor
16 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for Jetski tour Stingray City/Snorkel from Cruise

We are arriving Monday, April 8,2011 on Carnival cruise for short:( stay 8am-3pm. We want to jetski out to Stingray city and snorkel and anything else we have time for-we are adventurous adults(4) but would need a pickup near cruise port. Read a post about Fatfishadventures that sounds awesome, any other companies in competition with them that provide a great time and trustworthy?

Thanks in advance and can't wait to get back to Grand Cayman!

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
5,755 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Jetski tour Stingray City/Snorkel from Cruise

Just my opinion but the whole jetski to SRC thing doesn't look all that amazing. You basically just ride on a jetski in a line of jetskis with the tour operators in the front leading the way and one in the rear picking up the slack. It isn't fast or really all that adventurous. I send friends and family to SRC when they visit and I always recommend an operator that specializes in small groups.

Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for Jetski tour Stingray City/Snorkel from Cruise

Never done the waverunner tour but I've heard good things about Fatfish. I've also seen the waverunners at Starfish Point so you might want to ask about that as well. Another operator offering the waverunner tour is Action Watersports. They operate from the Grand Caymanian and pretty sure they offer pick-up but you'll have to confirm with them. You can find pricing and contact details from link below:

www.explorecayman.com/stingray-city-tour-

Ontario
Level Contributor
165 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for Jetski tour Stingray City/Snorkel from Cruise

We have booked with Fatfish for our upcoming jetski tour to Stingray City. So, I can't tell you how the tour is, but I can tell you that booking and corresponding with them has been hassle free. They promptly replied and called me at home to arrange a down payment. I will post a review of them after our trip in March.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,649 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for Jetski tour Stingray City/Snorkel from Cruise

We did this on our last trip over the summer with Ebanks Watersports. You can read my review here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147366-d597…

Mike in Tulsa

5. Re: Looking for Jetski tour Stingray City/Snorkel from Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach