We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advice...

Bloomington...
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
Need advice...

We are a couple in our 50's, we normally stay in Negril on the beach at a little boutique type hotel. We are considering Grand cayman, will we be happy???? Love sitting and walking the beach all day , hate all inclusive....thinking of renting a condo. Any adivce would be aprreciated, thanks!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Need advice...

We're in your age bracket and love the north end of SMB. It's close to restaurants and groceries when you want to get out, but quiet and uncrowded at the condo. Check out Plantana condos. The beach is wonderful for walking!

Raleigh Nc
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Need advice...

We went to Grand Cayman on a cruise this past Christmas and feel in love with the island so we booked a trip to come back this July. I have done numerous searches and hours of research and we are staying at a condo at Discovery Point condos on Seven Mile beach near north end. I rented from a great and very helpful owner that I found through VRBO. We emailed her and she had us pay the resort manager at the property which I felt better about than sending a check to someone I didn't know. It is a condo on ground floor right on beach and we are then renting a car.

I have been to Jamaica three different times just recently last year to Sandals Whitehouse and Grand Cayman doesn't even compare. It is a safe clean Carribean island like no other Carribean island and that is why we liked it so much and rushed to come back this July.

13. Re: Need advice...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:40 am, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach