We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone been at Westin lately???

Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyone been at Westin lately???

Booked at Westin for 2 weeks in late March/ early April with my mother >70 yrs as a Btday present.We are used to great hotels and I have been worried re this resort. Dont want the "dressup" of Ritz but used to the service and accomodation at 4 seasons.Booked an oceanfront(pool and ocean) room and understand I should not expect that but my reading still suggests that Westin is best choice. Friends used to the good life, spent 8 visits there and loved every min. Im not fussy but used to a nice place thats clean. Any comments? Also suggestions re eateries would be grateful.....Dont want a condo vacation this time.....

Anne W

Canada

Scotland
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone been at Westin lately???

We stayed at the Westin 28th Jan 06 to 2nd Feb 06 and would highly recommend it. We had a nice room overlooking ocean with balcony. It also has a good beach which was not too busy. Another plus is there is no construction in close proximity to the hotel, unlike some of the condos. We also stayed at the Meridian for 9 days and the noise was awfull, we wished we had stayed put at the westin!!

Wendy

Scotland

Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach