We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London House

United States
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
London House

The beach here is beautiful! The only change I would make is to stay next door at the Rennasance or the Heritage Club. London House has horrible management. The Heritage Club has the same beautiful beach, better views, too, as the London House sits at an angle to the beach and you have to reach your head out the balcony or patie and see the ocean through the palm trees. The Heritage Club does not have an obstructed view. Remember, the London House has terrible management!

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,822 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London House

Sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the management at London House. What specific difficulties did you experience? ( I do not own or manage there).

Trophy Club, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
6,389 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: London House

I thought you were staying at Heritage House? I'm confused....

NJ
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: London House

Testudo, no confusion---if you murder someone you end up in Hell House. Oh wait, that's now two threads mixed into one ;)

I think the OP isn't happy at London House(perhaps just with management) and that's why they are sharing the virtue of Heritage Club next door on the other thread. But they do like the beach at London House.

TN
Level Contributor
438 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: London House

Good one ! ;-))

Trophy Club, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
6,389 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: London House

Ahhhh, it now becomes much clearer.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for St. George's
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: London House

It would be helpful if the OP provides details on why Management is horrible. We stayed there last year and had no problems with Mgmt and found them to be pleasant and helpful. Don't know whether they've changed Mgmt but posting a rant without details is not useful in my opinion.

Trophy Club, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
6,389 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: London House

Not stating this is the case here, but sometimes disgruntled employees make disparaging remarks about their employer or former employer on message boards.

Just something to keep in mind, especially when such posters typically join TA the same day they make their first post and then disappear back into cyberspace.

Midwest
Level Contributor
58 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: London House

Yes, very interesting since they have another post about how wonderful Heritage Club is and they didn't stay there?

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: London House

Since you have been there recently, maybe you could answer a question?

I will be joining my family in November for a family gathering for my cousins wedding. We are all staying at the London House in one of the "3 bedroom penthouse" rooms

My mother, and aunts and uncles are staying in the 3 bedrooms. Can you tell me how the rooms are arranged as far as bed size. All 3 rooms equipped with king size beds? Or one room with twin beds? Or can you please confirm that there is a sofa in the living room that I can sleep on, rather than with my mother in a singular bed. Or is there a possibility a sleep cot/roll away bed can be brought in for me.

I have tried to email the reosrt and the email of course doesnt work...

Thank you for your assistance. I look forward to your reply.

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,822 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: London House

Email response time from the island is sometimes a little slow. Wait a day and send another message. Better yet, since the information you need is so specific, it is worth a phone call directly to the Manager. It is possible that no one has stayed in that specific unit and could answer your question. Have a great visit. We stay in the area and it is lovely there.