We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Cayman Beach Suites Reservation #

New York
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Cayman Beach Suites Reservation #

Since this is no longer a Hyatt, how does one book there? They dont seem to have their own website. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,442 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Cayman Beach Suites Reservation #

You can google them. Lots of info on the site.

Grand Cayman Beach Suites

Seven Mile Beach,

Grand Cayman, West Indies

Tel: +1 345 949 1234 Fax: +1 345 949 8528

Email: reservations(at)gcbs.ky

Stay end December -- know the property very well and love it. Guessing your from Long Island! Have a great trip!

New York
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Cayman Beach Suites Reservation #

Thanks, Retrip. Yes, I'm livin la vida loca on Long Island (yeah, I wish - just a middle age dad with wife and 2 kids that are stuck paying through the nose to go somewhere warm every President's week). I managed to grab really great airfare for Pres Week 2009 on Cayman Air. Everything is insanely priced that week so looking for something a bit less than Ritz/Westin/Marriott. I also see some of these condos they have advertised which look beautiful and more in the $500 per night range (Hotels are $900+) - any idea if those on the oceanfrfont are OK?

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,442 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Cayman Beach Suites Reservation #

No worries about the Beachsuites. All the rooms are very nice. While it is much bigger than other hotel rooms, might be a squeeze for four depending on how old the kiddies are. Have you also looked into specials at some of the condos (many options with 2 beds, laundry, kitchen, etc). You can find specials at gocayman.com, some on the Cayman Airways site, some at thereefblogspot, etc. (I grew up part time on LI and my parents had six of us -- God help them!) Also look at caymanvacations.com, cicondos.com. Good luck!

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,863 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Cayman Beach Suites Reservation #

Absolutely agree that a 2 bedroom condo would provide a lot more personal space for a family of 4 than a suite. Check the sites Retrip mentioned, there is a wealth of information to be researched and many properties to choose from. Tell your wife , if she has reservations, that a condo DOES NOT mean that she wil have to cook and clean. The condos come with maid service 6 days a week and having a kitchen, microwave, fridge etc comes in handy for stocking snacks and beverages for the family.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
5,312 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Cayman Beach Suites Reservation #

Beachsuites are very nice. My husband I I really like staying there when it's just the 2 of us, but when we have more family members along, prefer a beachfront condo in same area as Beachsuites. Have happily stayed in past years at Lacovia, Colonial Club, Casa Caribe, the past few years at the newer Meridian which is a dream. Another great one you might consider in same area is Coralstone Club. Have to say, condos having extra bathrooms, in unit laundry facilites, full kitchen, etc. makes vacation time with family very easy:) Extra cost of condo mitgated by no need to go out for breakfast, lunch, cool drinks, snacks which we purchase shortly after arrival at nearby Foster's at the Strand...an excellent full service market with everything you would want!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,209 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Cayman Beach Suites Reservation #

Request a sit out balcony. We had room 8503 last week and it was on the 5th floor, the best of all.

7. Re: Grand Cayman Beach Suites Reservation #

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach