We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunday barbeque

boston,ma
Level Contributor
91 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
sunday barbeque

we are going to gc 3/10 i was wondering if anyone has been to any of the sunday barbeques also any other restaurant info

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,749 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunday barbeque

There are many lists of restaurants if you go back a couple of pages from high end to jolly fun. I'll pull one up. Do you mean Sunday brunches? They are great! The Westin used to do one -- think they still do. The Hyatt's was outstanding, but alas, it is no more!! Have a great time.

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,368 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: sunday barbeque

The only Sunday barbeque I know about is the one at the Driftwood on the North Side. Since it's right next door to our place, we go there whenever we are on the island.

renfrew
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sunday barbeque

we went to gc last july brill empty beaches beautiful weather lovely people hi to mr gordon in marriott on seven mile beach you can have your own bbq on the beach we were near the governors house having ours brill would love to go back but very expensive flights during school holidays loved stingray city and turtle farm been al round island rum point was lovely hammocks great

Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: sunday barbeque

Not really Bar B Que's ..... Just not that big a thing here. Sunday Brunches are great.....but a little $$. Westin is about 50$ but includes sparkeling wine. (Not champagne) Ritz is about 90 but with champagne. Food is much better as well. Driftwood is great, but very far from 7 mile. About 40 minute drive each way. Might call Beach Club Colony, they might have something. Hope it helps

Severn, Maryland
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: sunday barbeque

If you can go to Driftwood on Sunday afternoon. We go there every Sunday we are there. If the air fare is cheaper on flying down on a Sunday I say no because we would miss a Sunday afternoon at Driftwood.

John

6. Re: sunday barbeque

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, August 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach