We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanting a Great Beach Day!

Enterprise, Alabama
Level Contributor
3 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Wanting a Great Beach Day!

We will be cruising to Grand Cayman- George Town in early May. We are looking for Beach Club to spend the day!! Any recomendations? We have a great place -Nachi Cocom that we go to when in Cozumel that only takes 100 people a day and has great food and drinks but is not a party place! We are hoping to find a place like this in Grand Cayman!

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,888 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wanting a Great Beach Day!

To the right of this page, you will see a " Top Question " specifically about beaches for cruise passengers. It is full of great information to help you make your choice.

Enterprise, Alabama
Level Contributor
3 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wanting a Great Beach Day!

Thanks! I was hoping for an all inclusive! Any info on Bamboo Beach?

Canada
Level Contributor
412 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wanting a Great Beach Day!

I've never heard of Bamboo beach. There are no all inclusive beach clubs that I know of on Grand cayman. However, at Royal Palms you can rent a beach chair and they have a bar and food (and a beautiful beach). There is also Tikki beach, which has loungers, a bar, a restaurant and activities. Both of these are on Seven Mile Beach.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Wanting a Great Beach Day!

We are going on a 7 day cruise on

May 13th. I found sea grape and courtyard beach to have great reviews. In Jamaica there is martha brea bamboo rafting that appears peaceful. I will look into the beach in Cozumel as we are interested in an all inclusive beach aswell. Good luck and let me know how your trip was. When are y'all going?

5. Re: Wanting a Great Beach Day!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, June 18, 2013