We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing around Grand Cayman

Providence, RI
Level Contributor
11 posts
Save Topic
Fishing around Grand Cayman

I am interested in doing some sport fishing -1/2 or full day out of GC. Any suggestions on options? Expense? I will be traveling to GC at the end of the month. Appreciate any feedback.

Thanx

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing around Grand Cayman

Cheaper to go fishing from Cayman Brac. Hopper plane over is really good fun and there is a new company called Cool Breeze Charters that does a full day fishing trip for $550 (US). You could have the boat, and the fish, to yourself.

Their number is (00)? 1345 924 2887. Not sure about the 00 bit if you are calling from the states, I am UK based. The Brac offers much more of an island experience - Grand seems to get busier and busier.

Trophy Club, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
6,822 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing around Grand Cayman

Just be advised that you will need to add $100+ per person to fly to one of the sister islands, so not sure any savings from a cheaper charter would materialize. Still a nice day trip though.

3. Re: Fishing around Grand Cayman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, October 22, 2012