We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CayDirect and Cayman Vacations

McMinnville, Oregon
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
CayDirect and Cayman Vacations

Has anyone booked through this organization? I just want to make sure they are a legit company. I booked a condo a few days ago and got a confirmation and was told that I would receive a final confirmation and contract with my deposit fee within one day. It's been 3. I have given my credit card information and have not received anything and I'm just a little worried (paranoid).

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
5,038 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CayDirect and Cayman Vacations

No worries. It is legit, maybe just a little slow to respond. I am sure that they will be in touch with you in a couple of days.

Let us know how it works out.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
5,627 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CayDirect and Cayman Vacations

Agree, totally legit. They who we went thru when we first rented SMB condos many years ago. I think the man's name who ran caymanvacations.com was Tom. Always very helpful to us. As another who tends to be a bit paranoid, understand your worry. Perhaps sending a quick email expressing your concern would be the thing to do.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
5,627 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CayDirect and Cayman Vacations

It just dawned on me that the reason for delay very likely due to it being Easter. Holy Thursday, Good Friday thru Easter Monday likely means condo offices managers will not be working their normal schedule.

McMinnville, Oregon
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CayDirect and Cayman Vacations

Oh that makes sense about Easter! I will give it another day and then call. Glad to hear they are legit.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,986 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CayDirect and Cayman Vacations

Remember....Monday is also a holiday in Cayman .

6. Re: CayDirect and Cayman Vacations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 21, 2015