We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SIXT Car Rental

Janesville...
Level Contributor
198 posts
437 reviews
Save Topic
SIXT Car Rental

I was looking for any recent postings, but couldn't find anything in the past few months. Has anyone rented with SIXT at GCM? We currently have reservations with Budget, but the rates are almost $200 cheaper at SIXT for the 9 days we need a rental.

Thanks in advance!

Dan

Kansas
Level Contributor
619 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: SIXT Car Rental

I looked at Sixt for our upcoming rental but it appearred they only had smaller vehicles and we wanted more space this trip.

12. Re: SIXT Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:14 am, December 23, 2013
Edited: 8:14 am, December 23, 2013
13. Re: SIXT Car Rental

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:14 am, December 23, 2013
OHIO
Level Contributor
230 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: SIXT Car Rental

I looked at them last night and they were much higher than all other car quotes on the island... am I missing something?

Mason City, Iowa
Level Contributor
2,632 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: SIXT Car Rental

They probably sold out of their cheaper priced cars since they were on average 50-60 dollars pre week less.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
65 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: SIXT Car Rental

I just rented from Sixt. AWFUL!!! AVOID!!!

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: SIXT Car Rental

Stormcreator, I have seen your multiple posts saying the same thing - I have had a very positive experience renting from them in the past - could you please give more details as to why folks should avoid them, based on your own experiences? Most people would like to know why, and not accept advice from a stranger on the internet that is lacking is details.

Thanks!

18. Re: SIXT Car Rental

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:12 am, December 23, 2013
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
65 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: SIXT Car Rental

TravellingBritNY, I'd hope that they have, at some point, offered some good service to someone. Your experience with them may have been good, but mine wasn't.

Regarding details, people who want more info on my experience with Sixt can message me directly. Thanks!

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,790 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: SIXT Car Rental

Actually, I saw your post on another thread (one of the many you commented on) about the quality/legality of the cars and service. Luckily it seems like the exception rather than the rule.