We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plantana location

Tennessee
Level Contributor
216 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Plantana location

Can anyone tell me how far it is to any restaurants from Plantana? I've heard people say the Westin next door. Do they let Plantana guests use their facilities?

NJ
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plantana location

Plantana isn't technically next door to the Westin. After the Westin you've got the Governor's Mansion, then the Pinnacle, then Plantana. I had this map saved but there may be better ones available. http://www.gotocayman.com/gcmwbrmap1.htm

It gives you an idea of location of restaurants and shops to Plantana. Add in Water's Edge after Coralstone and delete Beachcomber. BUT some of the restaurants are no longer in business--such as Eats and Bella Capri. So the distance from Plantana to the first will either at the Westin, Ritz or Eduardo's. I know people enjoy walking but any further and we'd drive or take a cab. Maybe someone that stayed there can tell you if they felt it was a long walk to places.

As for using the Westin's facilities, Plantana has their own pool so there's no need to venture elsewhere. Anyone can rent watersports or dine in the restaurants. They would prefer non-guests to not use their chairs at the beach or pool which is understandable.