We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Websites

Dallas
14 posts
Save Topic
Websites

Just wondering if anyone knows any website that I can go to, to purchase tours. I am going to be on a cruise and one of the stops is Grand Caymans. I dont want to purchase them on ship since I know I can pronbably get them cheaper on the island. Thanks ahead of time for any comments.

Cayman Islands
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Websites

You can get discounts for almost everything at the Activity Guide site. Lots of pictures, videos, trip reports too...

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Websites

Monis20... re your excursions, I was going to say that if you book independently and the ship didn't dock then you won't get a refund etc....we lost out on two trips being sandwiched between Francis and Ivan last year....but I guess you may have be on cruises before..so excuse me if I'm repeating info.

Anyway, I just want to let you know that I used to use a great site called www.cruisemates.com I found that the posters tips to be really good....they cover the ports of calls and ships etc. Good luck and say hello to Seven Mile Beach for me ;)...