We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help 4B/4B on Seven Mile Beach?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
458 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Need help 4B/4B on Seven Mile Beach?

Just starting some very rough research for a June '09 trip for 4 couples. Before with a smaller group we have stayed at the Treasure Island condos, which we love - swim up bar, close to town, etc. In a perfect world, is there anything available like that with 4 bedroom 4bath? There is one going to be available at the new Caribbean Club, but that is a ground floor unit and only 3 bath. Already checked caymanvacations.com, but did not see a lot of options for 4 bedroom. I've found a lot of properties that would work on the other sides of the island, but we prefer not having to rent a car. Any ideas you can throw my way would be appreciated.

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help 4B/4B on Seven Mile Beach?

We have a 3 bedroom at Britannia Villas (behind the old Hyatt). I know that there is atleast one 4-bedroom unit in the rental pool. Check out cicondos.com. Good luck!

Kissimmee Florida
Destination Expert
for Kissimmee
Level Contributor
3,530 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help 4B/4B on Seven Mile Beach?

cruisin*tigger,

I think your best bet will be two two bedroom units.

If you choose a smaller facility like the Grand Caymanian, it might be easier to put you all together because there are only six two bedroom units per floor in each building.

CTR

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,770 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help 4B/4B on Seven Mile Beach?

I agree. Your best bet is to rent a 2 bedroom which will give you 4 baths.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
458 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need help 4B/4B on Seven Mile Beach?

Thanks guys - I did think of the two bedroom option but when the guys go fishing, we usually do a couple dinners in the condo with the fresh fish so enjoy a large dining room table - guess we would have to figure out how to do that with split units...

okay - so are there any 2 bedroom condos you know along 7 mile beach that are adjoining? We actually toured one in our last trip to Cozumel that was great because it was a 2 bedroom and a 4 bedroom but had an adjoining door if you had a large group.

thanks.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,770 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need help 4B/4B on Seven Mile Beach?

Go to the www.caymanvacations.com website and send an e-mail. I'm assuming you don't want to call the resorts directly and pay for the long distance charges.

Kissimmee Florida
Destination Expert
for Kissimmee
Level Contributor
3,530 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need help 4B/4B on Seven Mile Beach?

cruisin*tigger,

The dining room table in our two bedroom unit at the Grand Caymanian would seat 8 if you put the leaf in and moved the sofa out of the way. You would have to borrow some chairs from your other two bedroom unit though as well as dishes.

CTR

7. Re: Need help 4B/4B on Seven Mile Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:23 am, September 03, 2009