We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for TomCayman

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
7,034 posts
6 reviews
Question for TomCayman

What days of the week are there NO cruise ships? or at least the fewest?

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,576 posts
1 review
1. Re: Question for TomCayman

You can see the cruise ship schedule at www.caymanport.com

NJ
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
2. Re: Question for TomCayman

From what I've heard, typically, the middle of the week is busiest with Friday, Sat., Sunday quietest. This was the case last week.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
6,467 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Question for TomCayman

Cruises generally leave home port on either Saturday or Sunday which is why Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays are the days when there are none or perhaps one or two at most in port at Georgetown.

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,748 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Question for TomCayman

I looked at the schedule. They are there only 4 days out of our 11. Whoo hoo!. Rented a car for those days. Good time to check out the other snorkel spots on the island. Will definitely stay away from Georgetown on those days. My time is drawing near.

5. Re: Question for TomCayman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:22 am, August 27, 2009