We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Child care Grand Cayman (Scuba Diving)

Boston...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
Child care Grand Cayman (Scuba Diving)

Since all of the child care posts seemed a bit dated, I thought I would post about our experience. We just traveled to Grand Cayman over Thanksgiving. We hired a sitter for our 6 month old and spent the mornings scuba diving with Dive Tech. It was so awesome!! We used AAA Caregivers - http://www.aaacaregivers.ky/ - they were great to communicate with beforehand, and we were able to book the same sitter for the entire week. She was really great with our son. We did a test day on the first day just to see how it would go and then once we felt comfortable we went diving. Since we were booking a few days, we emailed them instead of filling out the online form. We would definitely go back and use AAA Caregivers again, the diving was pretty great too :)

2 replies to this topic
Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
10,790 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Child care Grand Cayman (Scuba Diving)

Thank you so much for writing about your experience. We always had to stay in a hotel with a kids camp and even then the start was troublesome to coordinate with the time the boat left. I always felt this was a problem for diving parents. You will be more thrilled when they are old enough to dive with you. It leads to awesome family times!!! Your experience will be a source of joy to many families even the non divers!!

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
100 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Child care Grand Cayman (Scuba Diving)

This is so helpful, thank you! We've gone to GC twice this year and didn't have a sitter either time. It would have been nice for my husband and I to get away for a bit alone...so I'll save this info for future trips! I also find it odd that there are NO kids clubs on the island for toddlers younger than 3 years old.

Reply to: Child care Grand Cayman (Scuba Diving)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Grand Cayman