We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beverage plan

Charlotte
2 posts
Save Topic
Beverage plan

Has anyone purchased the beverage plan?

I have traded emails with the resort and it is $85 a day includes non alcoholic and well drinks, beer, and house by glass wine.

We enjoy our fair share of beverages. My main hang up is around the days we won't be at the main beaches, will they pack us a cooler of drinks to go to honeymoon? What beer and wine options will we have? We aren't super afficianados but would like to be able to have some variety.

I've heard others talk about bringing wine on to the island and taking it to dinner, etc, any stories around this are also appreciated.

It's a honeymoon so we want to enjoy it, we just don't want to waste money on a package and then constantly be buying drinks or limited on our options.

Thanks,

1 reply
Houston, TX
Level Contributor
189 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beverage plan

Also is it safe to drink the water? We are going to French Polynesia in a few weeks, and they encourage you to drink the water there. I figured maybe not in St. Thomas or other parts of the caribbean, but Virgin Gorda seems like a nice enough place with very high end resorts.

Reply to: Beverage plan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Peter Island