We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peter Island or Four Seasons Nevis

Wellesley...
Level Contributor
113 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Peter Island or Four Seasons Nevis

Has anyone been to both resorts and can help us decide for a trip in November? We visited the Four Seasons a few years back for about an hour and thought it looked very nice, but we did not stay there and did not see any other part of Nevis. We stayed on St Kitts and were disapointed. We love St John and return to Caneel Bay every year. So I think that we probably would like Peter Island too but would love to hear from some savy travelers who might help us decide. Thanks!

boston
Level Contributor
560 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Peter Island or Four Seasons Nevis

Been to both; no contest, Peter island. Better food, better beaches. Better access to others islands, although u may not want to ever leave. Also to consider, many more children at FS. Sometimes my husband and I were the only ones on the beach in Peter Island. My husband's screensaver is a photo from our trip to peter Island- need I say more?

Maryland
Level Contributor
40 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Peter Island or Four Seasons Nevis

I have only been to Peter Island, so can't comment on Nevis. I think it would cost less at Peter Island, however, and found it so relaxing and quiet!

I would caution about November, as the weather can be iffy (we went in June).

Some fellow travelers we met had been to Caneel Bay, and they much preferred Peter Island.

I think for the price, with your meals and activities included, Peter Island is a great deal. If you have children, I would go to the Four Seasons, as Peter Island has no activities for children.

13. Re: Peter Island or Four Seasons Nevis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:12 pm, October 07, 2008
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
20 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Peter Island or Four Seasons Nevis

The Four Seasons Nevis is closed, so I hope that you booked Peter Island. They had water problems after the last storm and I am pretty sure they aren't reopening. Peter Island is great, I would love to return as soon as possible. Have a great trip!

15. Re: Peter Island or Four Seasons Nevis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, October 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Peter Island